Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
Retail Control Systems has specialized in retail management software and hardware solutions for over 30 years. We are looking for a full-time Account Manager to join our team. If you are an active, engaged, energetic, self-motivated individual who drives to complete tasks now rather than push them to another day you will be a great fit for our team.
How we invest in you:
- Work hours are flexible, but to be determined based on needs
- Yearly wage dependent on experience
- Hybrid or remote office environment; travel as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and voluntary benefits are also available
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Shared Rewards Program
- PTO, Holidays, Birthday, and Wellness Days
- Bike-to-work benefit
- Dog-friendly offices
As an Account Manager at RCS, you will be responsible for executing a successful sales strategy that uses a consultative approach to work with our existing customer base to develop and achieve their business goals. Account managers at RCS work collaboratively across the organization to sell the value of the product and service suite RCS offers. You will guide our customers to leverage technology to achieve their goals as retailers.
In order to contribute to RCS’ award-winning sales and customer service, all employees live by RCS’ Core Values:
- Do the right thing
- Be fun to work with
- Take ownership
As an Account Manager you will need to:
- Build a solid sales program that meets or exceeds sales goals
- Develop a successful sales strategy that supports RCS’ ongoing customer needs
- Become an expert at identifying and presenting the value of the RCS product suite to customers, including enhancements to existing solutions and/or new products
- Create and close the opportunities that result from this overall strategy
- Become a product expert in RCS’s suite of products
- Provide excellent customer service, escalate support issues and be a champion of communication across departments to help customers resolve issues
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional internal and external Customer Service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and phone presence, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of integrity and work ethic. Professional demeanor and appearance, and a personal style that builds trust, and a sense of urgency.
- Open-minded, friendly, strong work ethic, self-motivated. Eager and willing to learn.
- Timeliness, accuracy, and attention to detail are skills essential for success in this position.
Education and Experience:
RCS is looking for someone to fill a full-time position, who preferably has 3-5 years of B2b sales and/or account management experience, primarily in a technology-related field, preferably retail based.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org