Reports to: Marketing Manager
Retail Control Systems has specialized in retail management software and hardware solutions for over 35 years. We are looking for a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our team. If you are an active, engaged, energetic, self-motivated individual who drives to complete tasks now rather than push them to another day you will be an excellent fit for our team.
How we invest in you:
- Work hours are flexible, but to be determined based on needs
- Yearly wage dependent on experience
- Hybrid or remote office environment; travel as needed
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and voluntary benefits are also available
- Employer-funded life insurance
- Shared Rewards Program
- PTO, Holidays, Birthday, and Wellness Days
- Fitness benefit
- Dog-friendly offices
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for internal and external marketing and sales communications. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager to develop content, social media, and public relations campaigns, create print and online assets, launch new products and build email campaigns. Ideally, you will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
In order to contribute to RCS’ award-winning sales and customer service, all employees live by RCS’ Core Values:
- Do the right thing
- Be fun to work with
- Take ownership
As a Marketing Coordinator you will need to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends.
- Support the maintenance and development of internal tools.
- Further knowledge and education regularly through workshops, research, and seminars, and share best practices, and marketing ideas and tactics with the team.
- Conduct research and keep current on market trends, customer behavior, and the competitive landscape.
- Support the Marketing Manager in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional presentations, and updating calendars.
- Communicate marketing objectives, timelines, and deliverables to the sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion.
- Plan and manage meetings, events, conferences, and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensure all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed.
- Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer data, and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional internal and external Customer Service skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and phone presence, as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high degree of integrity and work ethic. Professional demeanor, appearance, and a personal style that builds trust.
- Open-minded, friendly, strong work ethic, self-motivated. Eager and willing to learn.
- Responsiveness to inquiries from staff, vendors, and customers. Performs assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Timeliness, accuracy, and attention to detail are skills essential for success in this position.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, and Google suite of services; familiarity with Adobe Suite of Services – preferably InDesign and Photoshop, best practices on social media platforms – preferably LinkedIn, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, and familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and customer relationship management (CRM) tools. Preferably:
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org