Senior Account Manager
The Senior Account Manager has a key role in RCS’ success through the management and relationship building of existing clients. The Senior Account Manager will work closely with client senior decision makers to advise, scope, quote, and deliver solutions. The Senior Account Manager will be a client advocate by ensuring internal RCS department understand client requirements and expectations while responding with appropriate levels of service. The SAM will work with all RCS teams to ensure proper forecasting and availability of technical resources.
- Initiate, deliver, and document appropriate, accurate, timely and positive client communications
- Ensure expectations are documented and understood by all parties. Resolve disrupted service delivery processes quickly. Continual follow up during client start up of new equipment, software or services.
- Promote and sell appropriate RCS products and services to meet sales quotas and customer emerging needs. Report to sales manager on a timely and accurate basis.
- Accurately and timely maintenance of sales database
Standards of Performance:
- Timely follow up on estimates and renewal revenue.
- Arrive to work and meetings on time and prepared.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner.
- Perform duties assigned by your Sales Manager.
- Represent RCS in a positive and professional manner in appearance and written, electronic and verbal communication.
- Participate in professional development; pursue professional improvement by staying up-to-date with professional publications, certifications for sales and computer knowledge. Professional development opportunities will be available during and outside of work.
- Meet annual Sales Quota (based on invoiced sales). Quotas are subject to change year after year.
General office setting, 90% of the day sitting at a desk, working on computer, wearing headset for telephone conversations. Frequent offsite travel is required (approx. 2 weeks/month).
- Base exempt salary DOE. Salary is intended to cover all customer-related travel time, office time, home office expenses, etc.
- Commission Rate: Commission is paid on a monthly basis for paid invoices while actively.
- 2019 additional opportunities may be included
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org