Total Virtual Terminal
Features and Benefits
- Process credit card payments in real-time anywhere, anytime – without significant costs or resources required
- Integrate multiple security protocols (point-to-point encryption, tokenization and EMV) to minimize fraud and PCI DSS exposure
- Manage real-time reporting across multiple locations with a single sign-on and free data export to popular software programs
- Create rights and usage protocols to protect information access
- Accepts Level 2 Card Data – Simplify transactions for business-to-business (B2B) customers with business-specific payment methods, including business, corporate and purchasing cards
- Reduce authorization fees and manual back-end processes through optional AutoBill, and Vault capabilities
- Leverage the Vault feature to avert risk of storing proprietary data and liability if data breaches occur
The AutoBill solution offers value-add capabilities that distinguish it from other recurring payment solutions:
- Allows for revenue forecasting
- Ability to cancel a customer’s scheduled billing payment before the processing window begins
- Generates e-mail notification of any declined payments
- Can send e-mail reminders to customers notifying of upcoming payments
- Compile reports on-demand for AutoBill schedules that may be ending and previously expired customer cards
- Import reporting data with batch upload process or to another financial software program for free
Worldpay’s Virtual Terminal Card Vault is a PCI-DSS compliant solution for storing information for credit cards and PIN-less debit cards.
- Virtual database on secure servers hosted by and located in the Virtual Terminal Platform.
- Allows tokens to be created and stored for account numbers.