Outbound software works with NCR Counterpoint to provide a fully integrated solution to handle Retail POS, Box Office, Admissions, Online Reservations, Ticketing, plus it will support your Education department scheduling for classes, camps and more! Integration with your current donor and membership programs eliminates the need for duplicate entry and provides “up to the minute” views for your staff.
Online Ticketing & Reservations – Outbound Software Modules
Outbound Software’s Online Reservation System (ORS) is a suite of fully integrated modules for NCR Counterpoint. The complete system allows for reservations to be made online, via call into a reservation, or from the walk-in customer right from the NCR Counterpoint touch-screen. Reports and information are available as needed, and can be created quickly and easily using the Ad-Hoc Reporting Tool.
Below is the list of the Module extensions for NCR Counterpoint;
- Online Module – Allows for online reservations/ticket or event sales from the hosted Counterpoint/Web Server. This module is sold as a Site-License and is unlimited users. Browser-based access requires no additional Counterpoint licensing required.
- Box Office Module – Expands the NCR Counterpoint software to provide a complete ticketing system with simple touch-screen access for onsite ticket and reservation sales within Counterpoint.
- Content Management System (CMS) API – Connect your CMS into Outbound’s database via our web-service API calls. All schedule, activity and event content is stored in Outbound such that changes need only happen in one place.
- Resource Management Module – Allows you to schedule resources such as instructors for certain activities. Your “resources,” may then log in to look at their own schedule and see what they are assigned to, when and for how long.
- Ad Hoc Reporting Module – This web-based reporting tool allows you to design, save and run your own reports. The intuitive interface allows non-technical staff to build reports.
- Group Sales Interface – Outbound Software’s new Group Sales Interface (GSI), centralizes all order information for a specific group on one screen in your browser. From this centralized screen, you may take deposits, update quantities, cancel reservations, add activities, update contact information, manage reservation notes, send confirmations, complete payments, view payment history and search for orders with multiple criteria. The GSI reduces the number of clicks to navigate an order while displaying all order information in one area. The GSI adds simplicity and ease of use to even the most complex group sales scenarios.
- Mobile Scanning Module – Allows you to scan print-at-home tickets or barcodes on a phone. Note: This extension requires a mobile scanning sled.
- Online Credit Card Storage – Secure PCI compliant vault to store credit cards for customer profiles. This allows for easy refunds and add-on charges without the need for getting the card number from the customer each time.