Reports to: VP of Sales and Marketing
What do you look for in a career?
RCS is seeking an active, engaged, energetic, self-motivated individual who understands the customer journey, is skilled at proactively finding solutions to overcome obstacles and roadblocks, and has a track record of closing deals.
As an Account Executive on the RCS sales team, you will identify, source and close good-fit prospects. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will balance contacting warm inbound leads and driving self-sourced leads for your pipeline, while also partnering closely with internal stakeholders to achieve team goals and work towards RCS’s mission.
In order to contribute to RCS’ award-winning sales and customer service, all employees live by RCS’ Core Values:
- Do the right thing
- Be fun to work with
- Take Ownership
As an Account Executive you’ll be:
- Managing a pipeline of inbound and self-sourced leads to identify, engage, and develop relationships with potential buyers.
- Dissecting and qualifying prospects’ business goals to determine if RCS products can be a strategic investment for their business growth.
- Listen and learn about prospects’ goals, needs, and struggles then explain how to achieve and solve with RCS products and Services.
- Partnering with internal marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy.
- Proactively researching/selling new solutions RCS introduces as enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases of new products.
- Documenting and defining deliverables to customer requirements for the RCS team. Also, maintaining appropriate and accurate data within the company system of record.
- Creating quotes, proposals, demos, as well as completing RFPs with attention to detail and focus on value.
What makes a successful Account Executive at RCS?
- Have the drive and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales.
- Be a champion of positive and regular communication both internally and externally.
- A skilled and compelling technology product demonstrator.
- Ability to bring together key stakeholders to consistently move leads forward.
- An understanding of how businesses grow, and confidence advising C-level executives on growth strategies.
- Genuine curiosity about retail business and technology.
- Finds joy in solving customer technology and business needs.
- A mindset focused on growth and a habit of seeking feedback for self-development.
Some Helpful Skills:
- 3-5 years direct sales experience, primarily in a tech-related field, extra bonus points for point-of-sale systems experience.
- Retail industry knowledge (network of key players, ecosystem, needs/challenges, etc.) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in converting sales prospects to closed deals.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Workplace, and database programs.
- Experience or training in a Connectwise environment is a plus.
- Located and able to work in the US this role is “hybrid-remote” with the expectation that you can be in office in NH as needed. Remote employees adhere to the RCS Work at Home Policy.
- Primarily in an office environment, talking on the phone 70% of the day and working on a computer 90% of the day.
- Will be expected to travel as needed on company business for prospect visits and tradeshows requiring travel, overnight lodging, and driving in inclement weather.
Work hours: Full time
Please submit your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com